Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

I sent all the important people in my life a text to tell them how thankful I am to have them in my life. It was such an emotional (and hella cheesy) thing for me to do but I think they deserve to know how much I love and adore them.

Actually, there's one person I have not texted yet...

You want to know what I want to tell that person? I would say very cheesy stuff, of course! Haha that person would seriously think I am weird.

___________! Hey, I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving :) I'm not sure if you eat the cliche American Thanksgiving but oh well. First of all, thank you so much for everything. I got to admit that you are a really good (& rather interesting) friend. You say a lot of things and I actually value everything you say. Actually it has helped me realized a lot of things. Oh boy, this is starting to sound like some sort of love confession or something -.- You might get really annoyed with me (like I care at this point.) But I do love you as a friend, a brother. You can make anyone smile and laugh and you are indeed a little weird but that is okay because if you aren't life wouldn't be any fun. Haha thank you for doing just that, making me laugh and smile. You are a great person to talk to. I hope we could stay as friends even after we graduate and start our lives as adults. Haha one day I want to tell you how glad I am to have you as a friend. Remember: no regrets! Just say what you want to say, right? Goodbye & have a Happy Thanksgiving.

I don't think I could talk to him after I send that text. Maybe it is for the best anyways. Having him around is rather unhealthy and I may not be able to stand his presence anymore. I got to move on. Life is much too short  to waste it carelessly. Perhaps one day I would tell him how I really feel but not right now. Well, as I always say, it's senior year. No regrets, no mistakes, no looking back. I could go and cry but I will not. Since college is approaching I cannot have lingering emotions. If only I could get into New York University then I will show him that personal statement but now a part of me in hoping that I do not get in. All these 'what if'' situations are becoming nauseating. I really am stupid.

Oh well...

What can I do anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment